May be an individual or group entry (4 people maximum)
Others formats could include presentations such as:
- Virtual Museum
- Any other form of creative representation
Your entry must be:
- Submitted with appropriate software to run the presentation
- Portable, light weight, demountable and sturdy for transport
- Submitted in a package suitable for transport by post or courier
- Less than 1 metre wide, 1 metre deep and 1 metre high when assembled
- Succinct, given that a maximum of 10 minutes will be spent reading, listening to, or viewing the entry and its components.
You entry must include:
- A bibliography, with, for years 7 -12, 3 annotated items and appropriate referencing.
- A 50 word (max) written explanation of how the research was carried out to create and develop the presentation. It must conclude with a strong statement about the relationship of the presentation to the theme.