It is easy to enter the National History Challenge.
Register to receive a “no obligation” Welcome Kit.
- Each school may select up to 6 entries for each year level category, using the National Histoy Challenge Judging Sheet as a guide. Each of the same six entries may also be entered into one special category. Please check that your entries conform to the criteria.
- Collect signed permission forms and send to your state coordinator.
- Ensure entries are submitted online by the closing date, 30 August 2019.
- Order Certificates of Participation These are for ALL participants, not just those submitted for regional or state judging.
- Think about the theme of People and Power before you choose your topic.
- Read the criteria of the competition.
- Choose your presentation format.
- If selected for submission by your teacher, complete and digitally sign the online entry form. You teacher will also need to digitally sign the entry form. Remember, you may also nominate your entry for one special category.
- If selected for submission by your teacher, complete and digitally sign the online entry form. If your entry is unable to be submitted via upload e.g. a physical model or a large video file, detailed instructions will be provided while completing the online entry form. Please read and follow these instructions.
- Telephone support for online submission will be available from 19 to 30 August 2019. Questions before that time should be sent to email@example.com.
1.Go to our website and click ‘Submit your entry’
2. Fill in the entry form and upload the entry (if not physical model). Only one entry can be submitted at one time. It is not possible to make a batch submission.
Note: The bibliography must be combined with the essay into a single file. You can only attach one file per submission.
3. A confirmation email will be sent once an entry is successfully submitted, please check your spam folder if it is not received.
4. If your file is bigger than 5MB, please refer to 3D model guidelines. Instructions will appear during the submission process.
5. Teacher must collect and send signed permission forms to the state coordinator. Please ensure the submission reference number is on the form.
Before submitting your nominated entries please make sure you:
– select a maximum of six (6) entries for each Year Level category for secondary schools or six (6) entries for each primary level.
– have, where applicable, nominated entries for a Special Category award.
– enter online before August 30.
Where to send 3D models?
Please visit our contacts page.
What do I do if I have any questions or problems or need more details?