These may be an individual or group entry (4 people maximum).
Others formats may include presentations such as:
- ANY other form of creative representation
Your entry must be:
- submitted with a copy of the entry form, completed and signed.
- submitted with appropriate software to run the presentation.
- portable, light weight, demountable and sturdy for transport.
- submitted in a package suitable for transport by post or courier.
- less than one (1) metre wide, one (1) metre deep and one (1) metre high when assembled.
- succinct, a maximum of ten (10) minutes will be spent judging the entry and its components.
- student produced and presented.
You entry must include:
- a bibliography, annotated in years 9-12.
- a five hundred (500) word (max) written explanation of how the research was carried out to create and develop the presentation. It must conclude with a strong statement about the relationship of the presentation to the theme.
- four (4) copies of the entry where possible.