New South Wales
Phone: (02) 9518 4940
Postal Address: History Teachers Association of NSW, PO BOX 219, Annandale, NSW 2038
SUBMITTING NSW ENTRIES:
- From 2018 submission of most* entries will be acceptable by via an online registration & upload through the History Challenge Website Portal: http://historychallenge.org.au/submit-your-entry/
- Museum Display Entries NSW – in NSW we cannot accept the actual display itself for the first round of judging.
Instead, please prepare a portfolio to showcase your display. (Eg. create a document that includes photos and an explanation, or record your museum display on video). Please then submit this portfolio through the online upload at the History Challenge Website Portal: http://historychallenge.org.au/submit-your-entry/
- *Entries that cannot be uploaded on the online portal (eg. files larger than 5MB):
- Please send 4 identical copies of your entry to the HTANSW (see details below). That is, if on a USB, then 4 x USB’s; if a photo portfolio, then 4 sets of the portfolio; if an essay, then 4 copies of the essay etc.
- Ensure that these entries are accompanied either by:
- 4 x hard-copies of your online registration confirmation letter OR
- 4 x sets of completed FORMS to the below address (ie. cover sheets, entry form, declaration, summary, certificate of originality).
- FAXED or EMAILED entries WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED
- Hard-copy/USB entries (4 copies) need to arrive to HTANSW by 31st August.
- Send NSW Entries only to: (to arrive by 31 August 2018)
Entries for National History Challenge
P O Box 219
ANNANDALE NSW 2038
Further information regarding NSW entries go to: http://www.htansw.asn.au/national-history-challenge