A 3D Model is a representation or model based on the theme.
You may use this format in any Entry Level and some Special Categories. Please refer to each Special Category.
Your entry must:
- Be an individual or group entry, (maximum of four in any one group).
- You may have up to 1,000 words of student composed written material and less than 3 minutes of recorded information if AV devices are built into the model. A hard copy of such material must be submitted with the entry. This limit DOES NOT INCLUDE primary sources on the model.
- Be less than 1 metre wide, 1 metre deep and 1 metre high when assembled.
- Be portable, lightweight, demountable and sturdy for transportation interstate if necessary. It MUST be submitted in a package suitable for transport by post or courier.
Your entry must include:
- a bibliography, with, for years 7-12, three annotated items and appropriate referencing.
- a 50 word (max) written explanation of how the research was carried out to create and develop the presentation. It must conclude with a strong statement about the relationship of the presentation to the theme.
Please fill in the online entry form on our website and submit the physical model to your state coordinator. Entrants should liaise with their state coordinator to further clarify submission.