A 3D Model is a representation or model based on the theme.
You may use this format in any Year Level and some Special Categories. Please refer to each Special Category.
Your entry must:
- Be an individual or group entry, (maximum of four in any one group).
- You may have up to 1,000 words of student composed written material and less than 3 minutes of
recorded information if AV devices are built into the model. A hard copy of such material must be
submitted with the entry. This word limit DOES NOT INCLUDE primary sources on the model.
- Be less than 1 metre wide, 1 metre deep and 1 metre high when assembled.
- Be portable, lightweight, demountable and sturdy for transportation interstate if necessary. It MUST be submitted in a package suitable for transport by post or courier.
- Have a bibliography, with, for years 7-12, three annotated items and appropriate referencing.
Please fill in the online entry form on our website and, if requested, submit the physical model to your state coordinator. Contact and submission details for each state can be found at www.historychallenge.org.au.